- Applications include: high pressure, high temperature, nitrogen, helium, flammable gases, hydraulic gases, corrosive media and pneumatic automation.
- ASTM F 1387 Certified
- Double collet (ferrule) swaging action
- Two positive seal points
- ASTM material construction
- 316 stainless steel
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Fully interchangeable with Swagelok® and Parker A-Lok® fittings
- Cut tubing squarely and clean tube end thoroughly to remove burrs.
- Insert tubing into the assembly making sure the tubing seats firm against the shoulder of the body and the nut is finger tight.
- Tighten the nut with a wrench 1-1/4 turns, while holding the body with a second wrench.
- Instrumentation fittings come completely assembled.
- Never connect, disconnect or remake a fitting with pressure in the system.
- Make sure all fittings are properly installed.
- It is not recommended to go beyond the pressure rating of the tubing. Elongation could occur in the tubing, shrinking the wall thickness and cause potential harm.
- For proper sealing it is recommended that the tubing and fittings be of like material.
- Always use proper thread lubricant and sealants on tapered pipe threads.
- Never bleed a system by loosening a fitting.