- ISO 9001, CS, CE and CSA-C US Certified
- RoHS compliant
- Valve has a full port with female NPT ends and a blow-out proof stem
- Live-loaded stem packing and an ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Electric actuator has lightweight powder coated aluminum alloy housing and is NEMA 4/4X waterproof and dustproof
- Actuator features high alloy steel gear train, H-insulation class, visual position indication, and space heater
- A wide variety of options are available: voltages, modulating, extra switches, transmitters, potentiometer, etc.
- A flow path needs to be selected at the time of order.
- Customer verification is critical. If flow path needs to be changed after being shipped labor and shipping charges will apply.
- Even though there are torque safety factors built into our automated ball valve packages, actual service conditions must also be considered when selecting the proper product for the appropriate application.
- Severe service conditions such as dirty water, dirty air, all slurries, raw sewage water, oils, and other viscous fluids can have a dramatic affect in raising the torque requirements of ball valves as much as 75% and therefore larger actuators may be required. Please consult Dixon when dealing with these types of applications.